Press WH press report Eifelkreis Bitburg-Prüm Seinsfeld WEHOclip introduces new beer crate New beer crate The inventor of the innovative WEHO-Clip packaging, Thomas Weser, has developed a new beer crate for 12 0,33 liter Stubbi bottles. A …
WEHO® Topclip & Cluster
The WEHO® Clip & Cluster is an innovative type of packaging for bottles, which offers attractiveness, stability, environmental friendliness and sustainability. Thanks to the special slots in the WEHO packaging, the cluster can be placed and transported directly in a conventional box with a grid. This means that it is no longer necessary to deliver empty boxes to collect the empties. This leaves a single transport route from the factory to the store, as the packaging is delivered directly to the customer in the box. When removing individual bottles from the packaging, the remaining bottles remain stable and cannot fall out of the packaging. Empty bottles can be put back in the same crate, which reduces bottle breakage during transport and ensures that the empty bottles can be returned.
Around WEHO® Clip & Cluster to be able to process, was made by the well-known mechanical engineering company Kroning Automation a series of fully automatic and manual packaging machines that WEHOLine®-XNP2020, WEHOVario®-XMP2021 and WEHOVakupack XMHP 2022 Hand Packaging System 4.0 developed. The WEHOLine®-XNP2020 and WEHOVario®-XMP2021 systems are available in four degrees of automation, whereby each basic configuration can be supplemented with special modules. The basic layout of the packaging line can be customized for each customer and adapts to the customer's needs.
Many small and large beverage manufacturers and breweries around the world are already using the WEHO® Clip & Cluster for packaging your beverages (beers, soft drinks, juices, etc.)
WEHO®-Clip & Cluster Made in Germany Patent Rights reserved
Already use the WEHO® Clip & Cluster:
WEHOVario is the modular kit for processing WEHO Pack products. It is available in four degrees of automation, more information on the different sizes can be found in the section “Products". The basic layout can be customized for each customer.
This is how a WEHOLine works:
- The crates are placed manually or automatically from the conveyor belt or pallet onto the WEHOLine infeed.
- The WEHO cluster is removed from a cardboard box and preformed in a tool
- The WEHO clip is removed from a cardboard box magazine, unfolded, placed on the appropriate group of bottles and pressed on with a precise fit
- WEHO Clip & Cluster are automatically combined with hot glue and the finished container is put back in the box
- The basic layout of the machine can largely be changed and adapted. This mainly applies to the positions of the cardboard magazines as well as the direction of transport and access to the machine.
WEHOVario automates the filling of beverage crates with mixed six-packs.
- Mixing boxes are filled with up to 3 types of beverage in the Vario cell
- Single-lane transfer of the boxes to the packaging cell
- WEHOCluster blanks are folded onto a parallel transport line
- Bottles are placed in the clusters from the box from above
- Empty boxes are carried on parallel to the transport line
- WEHOClip is unfolded and placed on the bottles
- Open cluster cardboard is sprayed with glue and attached to the side with the clip
- Finished six-packs are put back in the empty boxes
- The end product leaves the WEHOVario
- 48 mix packs per minute (fully automatic)
WEHO Clip & Cluster
- Innovative type of packaging for beer bottles
- Offers attractiveness, stability, environmental friendliness.
- Thanks to the special slots in the WEHO packaging, the cluster can be transported directly in a conventional box with a grid.
- Delivery of empty boxes to collect the empties is no longer necessary.
- Only one transport route from the brewery to the store
- Because the packaging is delivered to the customer directly in the box.
- Return of the empty bottles is ensured
- When removing individual bottles from the packaging, the remaining bottles remain stable and will not fall out of the packaging.
- Empty bottles can be put back in the same box. This reduces bottle breakage during transport.
WEHO Clip & Cluster
M - Fully automated solution for higher production volumes
L - Fully automatic solution with scalability and modulation
S - The right choice for medium production volumes
XS - the perfect start
Do you want to be part of our international team? Then you are right with us. The future has a name - WEHO European eK
Facts and Figures
The packaging performance of the machine varies depending on the type of packaging.
|3 WEHO Clip & Cluster||10.800 bottles / hour|
|6 WEHO Clip & Cluster||21.600 bottles / hour|
|4 standard cluster||10.800 bottles / hour|
|6 standard cluster||21.600 bottles / hour|
|4 Open Basket||10.800 bottles / hour|
|6 Open Basket||21.600 bottles / hour|
If you have any questions about the packaging, please do not hesitate to contact us.